6 Benefits of Using LED Lighting in your Business
Lights are essential to business and carry an ongoing cost. So why not make a change that’s good for your bottom line and the environment, too?
- LEDs save money. In addition to energy-efficient cost reduction, LEDs lower maintenance costs by reducing the need to replace bulbs and pay disposal fees. Also, rebates can offset the upfront costs of installation for your business.
- LEDs last longer. Lifecycles of LEDs are measured in tens of thousands of hours, which is exponentially longer than other lights. Even after exceeding the rated number of hours, you still get sufficient light from LEDs as they begin to fade.
- LEDs are better for lighting. LEDs provide great color rendering, sharper focus, and enhanced ambient lighting to improve your facility’s appearance and give customers and employees a better overall experience.
- LEDs provide a better work environment. LED lighting is glare-free and less tiring on your eyes. Because of this, business owners will find it improves and promotes workplace productivity which increases employee satisfaction. Also, unlike legacy lighting such as mercury filled fluorescent tubes, LED lights do not shatter, improving safety in the workplace.
- LEDs are easy to upgrade. Let Straits show you how these shatterproof and mercury-free solutions are the best choices for your business.
LEDs are energy efficient. By reducing CO2 emissions and efficiently converting electricity into light, LEDs are better for the environment and can cut energy consumption by upwards of 70 percent
LED lighting makes sense both financially and environmentally. Straits Lighting is here to help you navigate your business LED lighting needs.
We have an ample stock of high-quality, value-engineered commercial lighting products ready to ship. The experts from Straits Lighting Company are here to help businesses deploy the technology in smart ways that make financial sense.
We know how to navigate the ever-changing realm of LED rebates available through the energy companies and government. Now is the time to leverage the environmental benefits to make LED lighting as sustainable for your business as it is for the planet.
Call us at 855-875-2533. Our LED portfolio includes products for warehouse, industrial, office, education, municipal, hospitality, retail, medical, gaming, and food production applications.
With our knowledge, we can help your business reap the benefits of LED lighting.