Straits® provides top-quality and highly sought-after LED lighting solutions for warehouse and industrial applications. Popular applications range from high bay lighting, crane lighting, safety lighting, and more. Our lighting products provide illumination that’s cost-effective, environmentally friendly, and improves overall workplace safety.
Learn more about how Straits® Lighting can help improve your lighting situation below or contact us directly for a quote.
Warehouse Lighting Products
A metal industry supplier with several warehouses and office buildings switched to Straits® lighting products. After making the switch, they saw an 84% increase in annual ROI. This increase was due to the energy and cost savings offered by our advanced LED technology. The company saw several specific benefits including:
- 36% Increase in lumen levels
- Three times the useful lamp lifespan
- Savings of $373,000 in electricity and maintenance costs
- 84% annual return on investment after a year of use
- 100% reduction of Mercury levels in lighting due to no longer using fluorescent lamps
- Removed 201 tons of CO2 annually as a result of decreased electricity consumption
Below are images showing the manufacturing space before and after T5 fluorescent high bays were replaced with Apollo LED fixtures. Apollo LED fixtures are rated for 50,000 life hours, while fluorescent T5 tubes are rated for less than half of that.
Types of Industrial/Warehouse Lighting
LED High Bays – Highly versatile lighting fixtures intended for high ceilings that give powerful illumination over a wide area. We offer many types of high bay lighting solutions for various applications such as warehouses, factories, gymnasiums, commercial stores, and other industrial facilities.
LED Corn Lamps – These lamps are a highly efficient cost-saving replacement for traditional lighting methods such as metal halides, sodium lamps, and CFL bulbs. The Straits® Lighting Beam 360 LED Corn Lamp uses advanced LED chips to ensure a high performance and a long lifespan.
Overhead Crane Lights – Our overhead crane safety lights utilize red and blue LED lights to provide a highly visible warning to workers. They are UL Certified and IP67 rated, making them suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor applications.
Zone Lights – Worker safety is paramount. Having highly visible warning lights around potentially dangerous areas such as crane loading zones helps reduce workplace accidents.
Strobe Lights – Our strobe lights are used on machinery and forklifts to provide safety in a construction area, warehouse, or other work environments.
Benefits of LED Lighting
- Saves energy and reduces costs. LED Lights are up to 70% more efficient than traditional lighting with practically zero maintenance.
- ROHS compliant – No toxic heavy metals such as mercury are used in Straits® lights
- Exceptionally long service life, normally double or triple that of traditional lighting
- Reduces mistakes and workplace accidents due to higher CRI ratings resulting in improved lighting accuracy
UL Certified – Underwriters Laboratories is a global leader in the safety testing and certification of products. Our industrial & warehouse lights meet the required standards and are listed as UL Certified.
IP65 & IP67 Rated – These standards are governed by the International Electrotechnical Commission. Our products all carry an IP65 or IP67 Rating which means they are considered “dust tight” and protected against dust, oil, water, and other non-corrosive material.